Bearclaw Valley Oh my brother, how worried I am
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
@Raziel :D

Scarlett felt so bad for Raziel. She traveled all the way to Black Feather for a healer but it so happened that Potema was attacked by someone else. Meldresi needed to stay with her child and Potema could also not help them, obviously. A soft sigh travel off her lips. She would have to make use of her care taking skills then. The female got one of the fat otters they caught together on their weekly hunt. The light female carried it back to the alpha den where they were keeping Raziel. It was only logical that way they could keep the male close. The alpha den consisted of a main room with three bedchambers attached to it.

Scarlett got inside and went to Raziel. She placed the otter before him since he needed to eat. The fresh meat would do him well. Then she moved over him to start licking over his wounds. She went to the wetlands too to get the Canadian Anemone that Néa had told her about. It wold keep the wound from scarring too much. She re-applied the paste on one of the heavier wounds. "Do you want some water too?," she asked softly. Maybe the small walk to the water in front of the den would do him well. Hopefully it wouldn't cause him too much pain.
Messages In This Thread
Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Scarlett - May 05, 2015, 09:59 AM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Raziel - May 06, 2015, 02:22 AM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Scarlett - May 06, 2015, 06:55 AM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Raziel - May 11, 2015, 11:32 PM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Scarlett - May 12, 2015, 11:54 AM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Raziel - May 13, 2015, 05:03 AM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Scarlett - May 13, 2015, 06:56 AM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Raziel - May 14, 2015, 03:11 AM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Scarlett - May 14, 2015, 09:59 AM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Raziel - May 15, 2015, 05:59 AM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Scarlett - May 15, 2015, 08:37 AM