Bearclaw Valley Oh my brother, how worried I am
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett let out a huff. There was a reason she didn't have an interest in being a healer because it was a bit of ungrateful work. Even with Adlartok she had nursed. "I hunt it so you will eat it. You need nutrients," she pointed out without any room for discussion. "If you are not eating it yourself I will chew it for you like I would for my young, with the only exception I will push it down your throat. Your choice," she pointed out. She was strict but was wasn't saying it unkindly. Scarlett then looked over him worriedly and got out of the den to gather moss with cold water from the stream. She had several trips up and down the stream so Raziel could drink water through the moss.

The red eyed female had no clue what she could do against fever. When she lived at the glacier and Ad had a fever she held him in the cool glacier water to cool down. She didn't have that here and Raziel was so big she couldn't even drag him to the stream in front of their home. "I will go and look what I do against a fever, alright?," she spoke more softly. Then she offered him a bundle of moss. "Here drink the water from his."
Messages In This Thread
Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Scarlett - May 05, 2015, 09:59 AM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Raziel - May 06, 2015, 02:22 AM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Scarlett - May 06, 2015, 06:55 AM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Raziel - May 11, 2015, 11:32 PM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Scarlett - May 12, 2015, 11:54 AM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Raziel - May 13, 2015, 05:03 AM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Scarlett - May 13, 2015, 06:56 AM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Raziel - May 14, 2015, 03:11 AM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Scarlett - May 14, 2015, 09:59 AM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Raziel - May 15, 2015, 05:59 AM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Scarlett - May 15, 2015, 08:37 AM