DISCOVER - Cherryblossom Vale
<span style="font-family:Georgia; font-size:12px;"><I>russian roulette</I></span>
20 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
"Maybe next time we meet you can tell them to me," Suggested the Spartan with a wiry smile and a soft roll of broad shoulders. Of course Lux could not be certain they would ever see one another but she could not deduce that them meeting again would be an impossibility, either. Pack hunting was a tedious thing that Lux had no intention of willingly putting herself through. Thantos Valley had took her in when Agrippa had stolen her from her parents and though her true admission into the pack's ranks was hard fought and truely won she had never had to gather information -- what little she could siphon from passing loners at any rate. Most so far we're not so willing to converse, or greedy with their knowledge.

A brief silence seemed to settle over them then, for Lux could not particularly think of anything to add to their conversation before the footfalls of another caused triangular ears to perk as her head, a few seconds after the other caught Ame's attention, snapped on the direction of the newcomer. The muscles tightened beneath her coat ever so slightly, but the Spartan did not feel worried, even if she found the newest female's silence a little unnerving. Ame took the bold move and invited the unknown female into a conversation while the Spartan merely observed for the moment, assessing.

Messages In This Thread
DISCOVER - Cherryblossom Vale - by Luxuria - February 23, 2014, 09:58 AM
RE: DISCOVER - Cherryblossom Vale - by Amekaze - February 24, 2014, 05:24 AM
RE: DISCOVER - Cherryblossom Vale - by Luxuria - February 24, 2014, 06:54 PM
RE: DISCOVER - Cherryblossom Vale - by Amekaze - February 25, 2014, 04:43 AM
RE: DISCOVER - Cherryblossom Vale - by Luxuria - February 25, 2014, 07:54 AM
RE: DISCOVER - Cherryblossom Vale - by Amekaze - February 26, 2014, 04:31 AM
RE: DISCOVER - Cherryblossom Vale - by Luxuria - February 26, 2014, 06:34 AM
RE: DISCOVER - Cherryblossom Vale - by Anemone - February 26, 2014, 07:34 AM
RE: DISCOVER - Cherryblossom Vale - by Amekaze - February 27, 2014, 05:52 AM
RE: DISCOVER - Cherryblossom Vale - by Luxuria - February 27, 2014, 04:17 PM
RE: DISCOVER - Cherryblossom Vale - by Anemone - February 28, 2014, 12:43 PM