Ouroboros Spine Wake Me When The Light Is Gone
141 Posts
Ooc — Kara
Kivi had become accustom to traveling the mountains she crossed over while heading back to the meadow. When she climbed it made her stronger and helped her find new valleys were she could train Zhavvi. The wolfess had been keeping to herself lately and trying to explore as much of this unfamiliar terrian as she could. She would need to know these wilds if she wanted to be a successful outrider. However there were more important trades the wolfess was after. She would aim to become a warrior and gamekeeper for her pack, and prove that she is the mighty wolfess she claims to be.

Just a few hours ago Kivi had entered a forest and began tracking a herd of moose, even though they were not the prey she was searching for. With her nose low to the ground, Kivi followed the moose scent to the borders of a pack. She stopped and gazed out into the claimed territory before sitting and accepting defeat. Today she was not in the mood for a fight, but instead information. Kivi did not want to cause trouble for whatever pack had claimed these lands, and so she lifted her head and called out to any of the pack wolves politely asking for them to meet her.

Kivi figured the wolves in this pack would have an idea about where some bison may live or if there were any plains in these wilds. As an aspiring gamekeeper, Kivi felt it was her job to locate the bison and hunt them for her pack. A spring breeze came flowing by carrying Kivi's scent into the pack's territory, so if any wolf had ignored her howl hopefully they would not ignore her scent.
Messages In This Thread
Wake Me When The Light Is Gone - by Kivi - May 07, 2015, 11:46 AM
RE: Wake Me When The Light Is Gone - by Tonravik - May 07, 2015, 11:55 AM
RE: Wake Me When The Light Is Gone - by Kodiak - May 07, 2015, 11:58 AM
RE: Wake Me When The Light Is Gone - by Kivi - May 07, 2015, 01:08 PM
RE: Wake Me When The Light Is Gone - by Tonravik - May 07, 2015, 01:27 PM
RE: Wake Me When The Light Is Gone - by Kodiak - May 07, 2015, 01:43 PM
RE: Wake Me When The Light Is Gone - by Kivi - May 07, 2015, 02:15 PM
RE: Wake Me When The Light Is Gone - by Tonravik - May 07, 2015, 02:25 PM
RE: Wake Me When The Light Is Gone - by Kodiak - May 07, 2015, 02:37 PM
RE: Wake Me When The Light Is Gone - by Kivi - May 07, 2015, 03:31 PM
RE: Wake Me When The Light Is Gone - by Tonravik - May 07, 2015, 03:56 PM