Sunspire Mountains Me nem nesa... It is known...
160 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Suddenly, Rakharo's thoughts were interrupted by a bump from behind that almost made him lose his balance. Another wolf had crashed onto him like he was some kind of dumb blind mutt, and Rakharo was not pleased at all by the whole situation, and the little understanding he had of the common tongue were a barrier that made the other's apologies unuseful. Not like they would have been of much help either.

Rakhro, pissed off greatly by the event, turned around and stared down at the grey specimen that had interrupted his walk, but most importantly, violated his personal space. His eyes were fire, burning hot in anger, it was evident. But what was most disconcerting was the calmness that expressed the rest of his body. His tail held high and his muscles relaxed like nothing of it had ever happened, but his eyes, mad, fire within, would make any wolf fall beneath him with that stare. It would not have been intelligent for the stranger to not submit to the golden Khal, but instead he chose to leave the scene before Rakharo took any aggression towards him.

Editing and PPing Ryker's exit since it's been over a month since his last reply.
Messages In This Thread
Me nem nesa... It is known... - by Rakharo - May 03, 2015, 05:38 PM
RE: Me nem nesa... It is known... - by Ryker - May 03, 2015, 05:50 PM
RE: Me nem nesa... It is known... - by Rakharo - May 07, 2015, 08:21 PM