The Heartwood The Waves Underneath Will Soon Be My Home
44 Posts
Ooc —
The young seal was slowly growing rather uncertain of the bat, and even started to feel a bit flustered in response to his words. Using her as a tool for walking... how embarrassing! What would the seals thingk? As well as Lir? She could not even imagine the words that she would hear if she was caught carting around a little bat—but then again, maybe he was not always a bat? He could have been a child of the sea at some point in history, during a past life, so it was sort of her duty to assist him while in his current state. Besides, she knew she owed him for sort of saving her, and she didn't want to continue on in life without returning the favor.

Muirgen watched and listened as the little creature continued on speaking, informing her that bats were not made for walking, and reminding her she was not built for flying. It was true, they were both made for different things, and she could not deny that. “I will admit that you possess a point within your words,” she stated, admitting defeat. It seemed as if she would work as something like a horse for the little bat, but she didn't really know that since horses were unknown to her. “I will assist you in getting to where you need to go,” the selkies informed him. “But, please, do be conscious of my skin.” The last thing she wanted was for him to mistake it for something else and gnaw on it—or do whatever it is bats do. She did not know much about the beings, and was unsure of what to expect from him.
Messages In This Thread
The Waves Underneath Will Soon Be My Home - by Muirgen - March 04, 2015, 12:32 AM
RE: The Waves Underneath Will Soon Be My Home - by Muirgen - May 08, 2015, 10:08 AM