Blacktail Deer Plateau They used to sing about the birds and the bees
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
"We had our moments, but we bid each other farewells on good terms," had Osprey been in a more unbalanced emotional state, she would have gone in great details about the level of their relationship. But what was in the past, was left in the past. It was not important either, since the girl was since gone and probably was a lot happier to be out in the world that was full of opportunities rather than feeling trapped and undervalued within the ranks.

"I haven't seen Pura around for a while," she said thoughtfully, knowing well that she was not exactly the right person to ask about the wayward boy's whereabouts. She had "blacked out" for several days after giving the birth. "But I would not be surprised, if he had gone with Saena. They have always been close," she didn't reveal her brother, what Saena's thoughts of the matter had been at the time she had asked the very same question.

"So - they are all grown up and gone now," Osprey said, "funny to think of all the things that have happened just in a matter of a year. The plateau has changed completely.... and so have we."
Messages In This Thread
RE: They used to sing about the birds and the bees - by Osprey - May 08, 2015, 12:31 PM