Swiftcurrent Creek yeah he's still coming, just a little bit late
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
The only acknowledgement of the thanks was a minute lowering of her head, as though to tip a hat. Fox didn't linger long on the topic, which was both a relief and a shame. Part of her would have liked the woman to admit she wasn't ready. Though she had no designs of usurping the rank, having reserved that honour in the past for Alphas that didn't deserve their ranks, she would not have objected to recognition herself. Oft she forgot that she was newer to the pack, and her deeds as Horizon Ridge's Gamma meant nothing here.

She was delighted to speak of Ira, and delighted Fox thought of him in the same way: piss and vinegar, but with a fond undertone. "He came to me in a dream," she half-lied, unwilling to explain the nature of religious visions to Fox at the present time. "I woke up from my dream, walked in the direction I recalled from it, and found him on the pack's borders with a dying old wolf." Maybe the Alpha was superstitious or wouldn't believe it, but it was easier than explaining that Atka and Sos, two Bear Gods, had a hand in it.

"He apparently is a prince from some pack whose parents were murrrdered. He has quite an attitude. I think he will make an excellent spy, so I've been training him." There was the matter of one day releasing the youth upon the world and hoping to see him burn it all to hell with his wrathful conquest, but that was a private thought, not for anyone else's ears.
Messages In This Thread
yeah he's still coming, just a little bit late - by Jinx - February 23, 2014, 04:52 PM
RE: yeah he's still coming, just a little bit late - by Jinx - February 24, 2014, 09:32 PM
RE: yeah he's still coming, just a little bit late - by Jinx - February 26, 2014, 06:44 PM
RE: yeah he's still coming, just a little bit late - by Jinx - February 27, 2014, 08:40 PM
RE: yeah he's still coming, just a little bit late - by Jinx - February 27, 2014, 09:12 PM