Redtail Rise You're the one I want to want me
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Sorry for the delay!  Work has been crazy busy and I only have enough time for, like, 1 or 2 replies at night.  Hopefully things will cool down soon.  I feel half-dead.

Reek laughed lightly at Saena's joke.  The ragged wolf was never really the religious type.  However, he had been surrounded by religious wolves for most of his life: back at the Colombia River Valley, the wolves worshiped their Alpha, Cato, as their God-king and the sirens of Ankyra Sound had the mothers (Which, any male following them absolutely dumbfounded Reek).  Reek briefly thought of his friend Pantaleimon who blindly followed anything the sirens told him... brainwashing at it's finest.  It was safe to say, religion had left a sour taste in Reek's mouth.

Saena had begun to describe her rather large family, and Reek smiled as he listened to her in full.  Even though her family may not have been tightly knit, having relatives around was always a comforting thing.  His smile began to falter when he began to think about his own situation. Reek's only living (possibly) relative was Cato, who Reek despised more than anything.  His siblings had all died before Reek even opened his eyes, he never even saw their faces.  He had his mother, well, until she kicked it.  Other than the family Reek intended to eventually create, (chance willing if he could ever get the balls to say anything to Wynter) he was totally alone.  

"That must be nice," said Reek, feeling a slight twinge of envy toward the bond Saena and Junior had.  "I know I don't have much of a biological family, but I've got you guys.  So, I guess I've got that going for me." That was a comforting thought.  The corners of Reeks mouth curled into a terse and awkward smile.  Although, like they say, the family you choose is more important than the family you get.
Messages In This Thread
You're the one I want to want me - by Saēna - April 29, 2015, 01:33 PM
RE: You're the one I want to want me - by Reek - April 30, 2015, 10:06 PM
RE: You're the one I want to want me - by Saēna - May 01, 2015, 06:54 PM
RE: You're the one I want to want me - by Reek - May 04, 2015, 04:46 PM
RE: You're the one I want to want me - by Saēna - May 04, 2015, 05:49 PM
RE: You're the one I want to want me - by Reek - May 08, 2015, 08:12 PM
RE: You're the one I want to want me - by Saēna - May 11, 2015, 08:27 PM