The Heartwood he drives a chevy malibu
♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)
The title of 'ambitous' was too small of a word to fit Cara's selective nature.
Success was what she was after and, by now one should know that when something caught the pale Queen's eyes there was no worldly power, except her own ironically, that could convince her of doing otherwise. Claiming another terrain as her empire and rising as Queen again was her self-proclaimed prophecy - a prophecy that she wanted to fullfill with the dearest wolves she had left during her impromtu departure from the Spine. 

"It's not Kaname I want to find," she barked, the edges of her eyebrows creasing to form a light, defying arch. Cara was not going to soften her grip, especially since she, selfishly, knew she had the northern beau wrapped around her little toe. "And if he does, then what?" she urged, while accepting the hypothetical case that her ex-lover intercepted her journey. "I do not fear him, I never have"  she added then dryly, her eyes dull with indifference.
I don't think I ever loved him either, came the whisper inside her head, causing the female to purse her lips in reflection.

"I want to take them with me: Sitri, Alusia, Ivev and the Ostrega siblings: Wyvern and Lotan"  she listed, feeling that out of all the wolves that made part or called themselves part of the pack, only those named were the ones worth salvaging from the ruin that clung to the Spine's. 
"And I will go for them" she barked after just a heartbeat, her tone filled with a steel-hard determination while her hips still swayed with the delicacy and seduction of a dancing pithon.
The underlying message of it all: I was informing you not asking for permission. 
Messages In This Thread
he drives a chevy malibu - by Cara - April 27, 2015, 09:58 PM
RE: he drives a chevy malibu - by Bane - April 28, 2015, 04:58 PM
RE: he drives a chevy malibu - by Cara - May 03, 2015, 07:43 PM
RE: he drives a chevy malibu - by Bane - May 04, 2015, 03:30 PM
RE: he drives a chevy malibu - by Cara - May 08, 2015, 10:18 PM
RE: he drives a chevy malibu - by Bane - May 09, 2015, 01:18 PM