Blacktail Deer Plateau And it is sailing to the middle of the sea
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Osprey had gone entirely undetected, so when she spoke behind him, he definitely jumped a bit in surprise. His head turned to see, ears processing and recognizing her voice just as he laid eyes on her. Oh. Here he was, so involved in a one-way conversation with a squirrel that he hadn't even considered the fact that another might have been nearby. Not one of his finer moments.

"That's too bad. I'd have enjoyed seeing it's reaction if one of us could follow it up there." He cast an irritated eye back up the tree, where the annoying creature could still be heard chittering away. It had passed from his range of sight as well. "I doubt it will be coming back down anytime soon, though I'm pretty sure I know where it lives." Right over his den, of course. "Actually," he went on, hearing the telltale sound of a missile hitting the leaves to his left. "Mind if we relocate?" He looked at her, then at the path he'd taken to get to the tree where they were now standing. "I didn't interrupt anything, did I?" He hadn't even looked to see what was around, so intent had he been on his chase. His ears tilted sideways slightly, chagrined at the thought that he might have disturbed her mid-hunt or relaxing.
Messages In This Thread
And it is sailing to the middle of the sea - by Osprey - April 26, 2015, 08:15 AM
RE: And it is sailing to the middle of the sea - by Dante RIP - May 09, 2015, 08:34 PM