Herbalists' Cache Scars Are My Weapons
209 Posts
Ooc — Gina
She had rested for days, maybe a week. She was still a bit tired but nowhere near how exhausted she'd been after they'd first found the Prince. Progress of any sort was quite welcome at this point and to wake up today and not have to go through the separate process of making sure her feet were still attached was pleasant. They still ached, sure, but not nearly as bad. So with that in mind, Nocta rose from her den floor and set out today with a particular task in mind.

Hunger clawed at her stomach, not in a manner that was life-threatening, but still annoying. She hadn't eaten anything proper in a while and today was the day she'd change that. Early morning, the Amazon tracker had set out at an easy pace, no real direction in mind until she'd caught the scent of deer. Mouth watering, a pang of hunger swept through her once more, something she swallowed back as she adjusted her course to make sure she was downwind.

Closer and closer she came, her footsteps gradually becoming as silent as the shadows she mimicked. She was not along in this, and the smell of another made her tail wag. Success rates raised when there was more than one trying to bring a deer down. Creeping through the forest, Nochtli made small adjustments here and there, careful to come up on the other female's side, far enough away that she would hopefully not be surprised but close enough to communicate through the wonders of body language.

An ear flickered, her dark snout pointing at their quarry before pointing at the agouti female again. This time, both ears centered on her, her gaze heavy and clear. She would prefer to pair with this one and bring a meal down together. If she agreed, then Nochtli would move to a more advantageous position instead of standing here in the shadows of the forest, doing jack all. Silently, she waited for her answer, tail in an amicable position. There was no pull for dominance from her, and she would not attempt such things if the female remained neutral as well.
Messages In This Thread
Scars Are My Weapons - by Kivi - May 09, 2015, 09:52 PM
RE: Scars Are My Weapons - by Nochtli - May 10, 2015, 12:38 AM
RE: Scars Are My Weapons - by Kivi - May 11, 2015, 08:34 AM
RE: Scars Are My Weapons - by Nochtli - May 13, 2015, 10:28 PM
RE: Scars Are My Weapons - by Kivi - June 09, 2015, 09:20 PM
RE: Scars Are My Weapons - by Nochtli - June 10, 2015, 10:18 PM