Kintla Flatlands Isn't there a Superman to sweep me off my feet?
<p style="font-size:12px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #000;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><i><FONT COLOR="#1f1f1f">v</FONT><FONT COLOR="#271f1f">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#2f1e1e">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#371d1d">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3e1c1d">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#461b1c"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#4e1a1b">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#56191a">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5e1719">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#661618">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#6e1517">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#751417">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7d1316">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#851215">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8c1114">s</FONT></i></span></p>
65 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
Pied returned his nuzzle before she took a step back, took a breath Crete identified as deep and spoke. Though her words were anything but what he expected. For a few seconds Crete stared at her blankly, trying to make sense of her words. Tyrannus was dead, Perseus and Echo led in his stead, it was safe to go home. He could go home. Though he was curious about who the elusive messenger was in the wake of the knowledge Pied had presented him with it seemed dully unimportant. It occurred to him that he could finally tell Hawkeye to take her tyrannical, childish rule and shove it because he was no longer at her mercy - though truthfully he had never been at her mercy. If had not been for his brothers he would have left the Plateau already and never looked back. As it was, it was still a serious consideration, regardless. Peregrine seemed optimistic that what was sour between Hawkeye and him could be fixed but Crere did not share in that.

Thank you, Gratitude was diluted by shock as Crete still attempted to wrap his mind around it. He noticed her wince and glimpsed at her paw as she explained, though his head snapped up incredulous when she told him a killer whale had attacked her. He almost inquired as to where a killer whale had came from but there was a telltale twinge of sea water on her coat - a distinct smell of it's own and in that he had his answer. I could give you some painkillers, He offered though he was unsure if she understood it. Painkillers would help but he really didn't think she should be using it much at all, if it was broken.

Messages In This Thread
Isn't there a Superman to sweep me off my feet? - by Pied - February 19, 2014, 04:44 PM
RE: Isn't there a Superman to sweep me off my feet? - by Crete - February 28, 2014, 07:18 AM