Redtail Rise if you're not a kangaroo, what are you?
246 Posts
Ooc — Will
fade?

Food he could catch quite easily, it was a lot like fighting but easier, in his mind at least. Arion could change his fighting moves to catch prey instead, it was fun. Food for drugs. Fair enough. Reek wasn't a good hunter but a good herb collector, Arion was a warrior and hunter and caught prey easily but got bored to death trying to collect the drugs he needed. They made a good match, for trading at least. He needed to thank the ragged dark furred wolf for the supply of extract he had, or the greek would've caused some kind of terrible disaster already.

"It would be my pleasure," a sly smile spread over the chocolate nobleman's maw when his drug dealer told him to keep the food coming. It grew even bigger when Reek told him he would figure out a way to pay him later for the food, oh they both knew what it was. Drugs. It was fine with him to leave the food there, he would go hunting later on anyways and the two of them would need prey to keep living, seeing as they were just sleeping and lazing around.

When Wynter left, Arion turned his honey gaze to the ragged male and cocked his head in a curious manner, a smirk sliding across his snout. "Shouldn't you go back in and cuddle with your girlfriend? I'll collect my payment tomorrow or something." With another grin at his drug dealer, the stallion rose onto his paws, turned and began making his way to his own den.
Messages In This Thread
if you're not a kangaroo, what are you? - by Arion - April 27, 2015, 02:06 AM
RE: if you're not a kangaroo, what are you? - by Reek - April 27, 2015, 03:36 PM
RE: if you're not a kangaroo, what are you? - by Arion - May 11, 2015, 04:25 AM