Horizon Ridge HUNT · i believe in the sand beneath my toes
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle Cloud heard the howl and woke with a start and bleary eyes looked around. Where was she? What was she doing again? As the cobwebs began to lift from her brain and her eyes lost their bed sand she stretched in one fluid movement. She was up and trotting quietly towards the Alpha's howl.

Her ears were pricked forward and her eyes alert. She had not helped her father and brothers hunt very much, but she had tried. She would try again. She made it to the other three and looked down at the towering monstrosity of a stag and her eyes got big. She wagged her tail at all of them, being sure to keep herself submissive as both the alpha and gamma were there and she offered the Gamma an extra smile. "How can I help?
Messages In This Thread
HUNT · i believe in the sand beneath my toes - by Akhlut - February 27, 2014, 05:23 PM
RE: HUNT · i believe in the sand beneath my toes - by Bambi - February 27, 2014, 09:21 PM
RE: HUNT · i believe in the sand beneath my toes - by Pied - February 27, 2014, 09:34 PM
RE: HUNT · i believe in the sand beneath my toes - by Thistle Cloud - February 28, 2014, 12:12 PM