Firestone Hot Springs Listen to the Sky Dance with the River
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue Willow blinked at her pack mate and smiled sadly, "Yes that is very true and all too often I have seen the scars on the souls of those who have lived through those awful things, and those scars they are hard to get rid of. Blue Willow had seen casualties of war, she saw her own father's soul dark and sad. She did not like war or violence, but she also knew that without it, there would not be the chance for the really good and pure to help more than they already did. Everything happens for a reason, regardless of whether they wished it to or not.

Blue Willow nodded, "Yes he is the only one I haven't met yet. Peregrine wanted me to meet him for some reason, but I do not know why. Perhaps he just wanted me to meet everyone in his family. His family is very important to him and as a member of the pack we are all family. She really hadn't known why at the time, that in her alpha's head he was mating her off to one of his brothers or at least playing with the idea. So therefore she saw no reason to offer this information up. If she had known it would have made her incredibly shy.

Blue Willow smiled sheepishly and said quietly, "Yes I heard some of the phrases your mother used come from your brother's mouth. I can honestly say they took me backwards as I am not used to such profanity, but I must say he was certainly a master of it. That alone I suppose has warrant for praise. SHe chuckled quietly.
Messages In This Thread
Listen to the Sky Dance with the River - by Blue Willow - February 19, 2014, 12:32 PM
RE: Listen to the Sky Dance with the River - by Osprey - February 19, 2014, 03:23 PM
RE: Listen to the Sky Dance with the River - by Blue Willow - February 20, 2014, 06:21 PM
RE: Listen to the Sky Dance with the River - by Osprey - February 21, 2014, 05:15 AM
RE: Listen to the Sky Dance with the River - by Blue Willow - February 21, 2014, 03:13 PM
RE: Listen to the Sky Dance with the River - by Osprey - February 21, 2014, 05:00 PM
RE: Listen to the Sky Dance with the River - by Blue Willow - February 21, 2014, 08:33 PM
RE: Listen to the Sky Dance with the River - by Osprey - February 24, 2014, 04:27 PM
RE: Listen to the Sky Dance with the River - by Blue Willow - February 24, 2014, 04:57 PM
RE: Listen to the Sky Dance with the River - by Osprey - February 25, 2014, 02:26 PM
RE: Listen to the Sky Dance with the River - by Blue Willow - February 25, 2014, 06:50 PM
RE: Listen to the Sky Dance with the River - by Osprey - February 27, 2014, 04:09 PM
RE: Listen to the Sky Dance with the River - by Blue Willow - February 28, 2014, 12:26 PM
RE: Listen to the Sky Dance with the River - by Osprey - March 03, 2014, 04:13 PM
RE: Listen to the Sky Dance with the River - by Osprey - March 11, 2014, 02:16 PM
RE: Listen to the Sky Dance with the River - by Osprey - March 15, 2014, 05:22 PM
RE: Listen to the Sky Dance with the River - by Osprey - March 17, 2014, 01:59 PM
RE: Listen to the Sky Dance with the River - by Osprey - March 20, 2014, 04:26 PM