Redtail Rise You're the one I want to want me
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Don't apologize! I feel you, I'm back at school for the month for a blood taking course. I thought it'd be pretty relaxed but it's almost worse than a real semester because of how much they cram into the one month! So I'm a bit slow too. :P

She nodded absently in response to Reek's comment. Having family everywhere was pretty nice until you didn't want a lot to do with them. With the exception of Junior and Pura, Saena had mostly forsaken her family, including her sister at the Sunspire. It was a sad truth that she and Tytonidae were scarcely even friends, let alone familial in any way, and her parents were both basically dead to her in a family sort of way. True, she'd apologized to Peregrine for treating him shitty and had forgiven him in a way for leaving, but he still wasn't family anymore. Blue Willow was family, Lasher was family, and soon, Redtail Rise would be family.

"It's not all that great sometimes," Saena told him, brushing her coat past a tree rather than marking it with urine. "People sort of get to know you as so-and-so's kid, rather than who you really are. I lived a long time without any of them, so aside from Junior and my brother, they aren't really family anymore." They still shared blood, albeit distally, but Saena was long past believing that blood had anything to do with family.

"I can be your family if you'll be mine," she said with a grin. Though it came off like a joke, the young Alpha was dead serious. Her pack would become her family, every one of them that stayed around. She wouldn't need Reek's permission to consider him a part of it, but if he wanted it acknowledged, then she was willing to do that, too.
Messages In This Thread
You're the one I want to want me - by Saēna - April 29, 2015, 01:33 PM
RE: You're the one I want to want me - by Reek - April 30, 2015, 10:06 PM
RE: You're the one I want to want me - by Saēna - May 01, 2015, 06:54 PM
RE: You're the one I want to want me - by Reek - May 04, 2015, 04:46 PM
RE: You're the one I want to want me - by Saēna - May 04, 2015, 05:49 PM
RE: You're the one I want to want me - by Reek - May 08, 2015, 08:12 PM
RE: You're the one I want to want me - by Saēna - May 11, 2015, 08:27 PM