Bearclaw Valley Oh my brother, how worried I am
WINTER IS COMING
215 Posts
Ooc — Will
Raziel's ears caught the sound of his caretaker huffing rather indignantly, or that was what his fevered state of a mind could make out. The albino spoke, saying that she caught it and therefore he had to eat it, that he needed nutrients and if he would not eat it, Scarlett would chew it and stuff it down his throat. Raziel, already mad at being unable to serve the pack and now was being attacked by fever, simply scowled and scoffed darkly. "You caught it? Or did the pack catch it?" he said rather rudely, turning his gleaming green gaze to his Alpha female's red ones. "I doubt you'll be able to stuff it down my throat," he continued, that was true, even in his wounded state, Raz was still quite strong and equally stubborn. But he gave in for once and grudgingly bit into the otter carcass.

When he finished, Raziel raised his silver crown and listened as his leader said she would go and see what she could do against a fever, then offered him a bundle of moss. "You can collect feverfew, I saw some near the river. They grow near the water. You'll see a small bush filled with flowers resembling daisies, has a sharp tangy smell and small soft leaves. Eating it will help fever." The warrior cocked his head slightly, concentrating. "There's also lavender, can be found it spots sunny spots with sandy soil. The smell helps."

The injured wolf shuffled himself backwards back into his bed and drank some water from the damp moss before fixing his surprisingly bright green gaze to Scarlett and spoke, "I'm sorry for my attitude earlier," he began, not used to apologising. "Its just that I'm frustrated that I'm unable to help the pack and now I have a fever and.." he shrugged helplessly.
Messages In This Thread
Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Scarlett - May 05, 2015, 09:59 AM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Raziel - May 06, 2015, 02:22 AM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Scarlett - May 06, 2015, 06:55 AM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Raziel - May 11, 2015, 11:32 PM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Scarlett - May 12, 2015, 11:54 AM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Raziel - May 13, 2015, 05:03 AM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Scarlett - May 13, 2015, 06:56 AM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Raziel - May 14, 2015, 03:11 AM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Scarlett - May 14, 2015, 09:59 AM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Raziel - May 15, 2015, 05:59 AM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Scarlett - May 15, 2015, 08:37 AM