Bearclaw Valley Oh my brother, how worried I am
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett sat with him and then looked at Raziel. "I caught it while being with the pack," she responded. There had been a pack hunt and since she was the gamekeeper of the pack it was her job to initiate the hunt and make sure there was enough food for all. So she made sure to catch an extra juicy one for Raziel. She wanted him to eat it. The upcoming mother was pleased to see that Raziel listened and stubbornly started to eat.

The red eyed female got up when Raziel explained about a special flower for having a fever. Another new thing she learned. "You should become a healer, Raziel. We are in need of one and you seem to know plenty," she pointed out before getting out of the den to get this flower. Raziel was indeed right. She found the flowers quick enough and returned to the den with a whole batch of the flowers like a typical mother would, mixed with Lavender of course. Scarlett had taken a moment to return but then she had everything.

Scarlet placed the bouquet of flowers in front of Raziel and then laid down herself, a bit worn and tired. She had to pee again when she was outside. She was showing hints of showing since she was so small in size. She nosed over her belly and then smiled, to then turn her head to Raziel. "I know you are, Raziel," she returned kindly. "You saying sorry means a lot though. I know it is no fun to just lay here and be useless but you learned me quite a lot about flowers by now. I wouldn't call that useless."
Messages In This Thread
Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Scarlett - May 05, 2015, 09:59 AM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Raziel - May 06, 2015, 02:22 AM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Scarlett - May 06, 2015, 06:55 AM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Raziel - May 11, 2015, 11:32 PM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Scarlett - May 12, 2015, 11:54 AM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Raziel - May 13, 2015, 05:03 AM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Scarlett - May 13, 2015, 06:56 AM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Raziel - May 14, 2015, 03:11 AM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Scarlett - May 14, 2015, 09:59 AM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Raziel - May 15, 2015, 05:59 AM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Scarlett - May 15, 2015, 08:37 AM