Horizon Ridge Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream
Avatar by <a href="http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=1084">Zyn</a>
476 Posts
Ooc —
She found one of the many trails that led upward, toward the small pockets of woodland that sprinkled the ridge. They passed the head of the path that led to the clearing where Pied and Kisu kept their lair, slowly gaining altitude. Pied actually led them nearly to the top of the hogback, stopping only when they reached a forested plateau a few acres wide.

Panting, the Gamma turned toward Kennedy. "I'm sure we can find one somewhere in here." She motioned toward the handful of trees with her pale snout. "From the other side of this plateau, you can actually see some of the sequoias growing further inland. I'd love one of those but I'm nowhere near worthy of something that grand. Maybe if I hit ten," she quipped, still waiting to catch her breath before resuming their search.
Messages In This Thread
Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Pied - February 25, 2014, 10:09 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Kennedy - February 26, 2014, 06:59 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Pied - February 26, 2014, 07:13 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Kennedy - February 26, 2014, 07:24 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Pied - February 26, 2014, 08:10 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Kennedy - February 26, 2014, 10:35 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Pied - February 28, 2014, 03:36 PM