Horizon Ridge HUNT · i believe in the sand beneath my toes
10 Posts
Ooc — Madison
The call, fortunately, had been made when Inkenoah found herself in a woken state. The night before had been deprived of sleep; she spent the darkness scouring the ridge in the light of the moon, but had failed to find reprieve in the approach of the morning. So, she found herself hampered by fatigue, but she wasn't going to let that hold her back from attending to this call. She was determined - if anything, she would prove herself, and hopefully her packmates would come to recognize her as useful. There had been no accident to spawn this feeling - it was no more than stubborn desire.

Realizing now that she was in a safe place, a place she could trust, she wanted it to work. The little phoenix could establish herself here. So with gusto she followed the sound to the misty beach, slowing her pace upon spotting the congregation - and nearby, a small herd of deer. A hunt, she supposed - when was the last time she had participated in a pack hunt? Oh, it must have been so long ago. She felt a twinge in her chest, a slight creeping on her skin. Memories were pushed aside for now.

The golden girl crept up towards the group, letting her tail fall between her haunches. Her paws drew her up next to one of the more familiar faces, Pied, in time to hear her excuse herself from the hunt. Inkenoah turned her gaze to the Gamma and offered a smile, and a small "Hi, Pied." before she turned her attention to Akhlut, curious - and, of course, nervous. She only hoped she wouldn't totally blow it - the sun was beaming down upon them now, and the darkness that sapped her strength was gone. The morning light gave her confidence and hopefully would help her drive this hunt home.
Messages In This Thread
HUNT · i believe in the sand beneath my toes - by Akhlut - February 27, 2014, 05:23 PM
RE: HUNT · i believe in the sand beneath my toes - by Bambi - February 27, 2014, 09:21 PM
RE: HUNT · i believe in the sand beneath my toes - by Pied - February 27, 2014, 09:34 PM
RE: HUNT · i believe in the sand beneath my toes - by Inkenoah - February 28, 2014, 05:53 PM