Redtail Rise Boilerplate
246 Posts
Ooc — Will
Mind if I jump in? Also, this is the third time I wrote this post since I accidentally closed the last two tabs when i was writing...

The rain began as a light drizzle and so the male dismissed it and continued on his border patrol. A light rainstorm never bothered him, in fact it often raised his spirits as it was a confirmation that his god had not left him even when he wandered to strange lands. But the rain increased and fell in earnest, Zeus was either playing a trick on him or he was angry. Either ways, if the Greek stayed until he finished his border patrol, he would be soaked to the bone and that was seriously not what he needed or wanted.

So, Arion began trotting unhurriedly towards the Rise where his den was but he was quite a distance away from it. He had debated whether or not to make a run for it but came to the conclusion that he would still get soaked even if he ran as fast as he could. There was no sense in wasting precious energy if the outcome was the same.

When the Greek finally made it to the Rise, all the time muttering profanities under his breath, it wasn't long before the familiar scent of his packmates alerted him of their presence. Their figures came into view a moment later, Arion recognised them easily, Reek, Junior and Saena. Curiosity got the better of him and he quickened his pace, making his way towards them. "Hey guys, whatsup?" the stallion said with a grin on his maw, the smile faltered though when he noticed the cuts on Reek's snout. "The hell happened to you?" Arion said, and although his words were coarse and rough, there was genuine concern in them.

"Man, you look absolutely terrible," the chocolate warrior stated the obvious. "Who did this to you? Where are they? Do I need to go smash any brains or break anyone's faces?" Arion's tone was sincere, and his threats were no empty words.
Messages In This Thread
Boilerplate - by Junior - May 12, 2015, 03:48 PM
RE: Boilerplate - by Reek - May 12, 2015, 04:41 PM
RE: Boilerplate - by Saēna - May 12, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: Boilerplate - by Junior - May 12, 2015, 05:57 PM
RE: Boilerplate - by Reek - May 12, 2015, 08:16 PM
RE: Boilerplate - by Saēna - May 12, 2015, 09:06 PM
RE: Boilerplate - by Arion - May 13, 2015, 02:04 AM
RE: Boilerplate - by Junior - May 14, 2015, 10:32 AM
RE: Boilerplate - by Reek - May 14, 2015, 03:44 PM
RE: Boilerplate - by Saēna - May 14, 2015, 05:23 PM
RE: Boilerplate - by Arion - May 15, 2015, 03:56 AM