Blacktail Deer Plateau They used to sing about the birds and the bees
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
"Well, as far as I am concerned, I am still a mid-ranking non-ambitious... spinster?" Osprey joked and laughed sincerely at her statement, which was not that far from truth. She did not entirely agree that her brother had not desired to climb higher in the ranks one day, for a long time she had had a feeling that out of them two, he had a stronger drive to do great things. And being pushed out of his comfort zone, had helped him a great deal to develop in the person he was now. Whether she had undergone the same change, she could not tell. She felt very much the same.

"Yeah... you know in the beginning I was not happy that our relationship here was not the same as it had been at the Flightless falcons. Yet... though it's different, it is better. More grown-up, mature," she sideglanced at Peregrine and smiled. "Want to go for a walk?" she suggested, raising to her feet and stretching, "I have not been out of the plateau for a while and wanderer in me feels quite unsatisfied."
Messages In This Thread
RE: They used to sing about the birds and the bees - by Osprey - May 14, 2015, 03:34 AM