Blacktail Deer Plateau i am the stone that the builder refused
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
He was considering asking Charon to come back another time, though he knew this likely wouldn't go over well considering the vein their encounter was taking. He didn't feel it was necessarily his fault either that they didn't seem to click... Charon had the sense of humor of that stump over there, and Dante was amazed Osprey could have made him look so highly on her. He couldn't picture her stroking Charon's ego, so it must have been something else. Crazy.

Luckily the target of Charon's visit chose that moment to appear, inexplicably covered in mud. He quirked a brow at her questioningly, but didn't ask, accepting the muddy nibble with a light wave of tail. "We have," he said, now turning his attention to Charon once more. He wondered what he would say now, and what would be discussed once he left. "He was just telling me about his goals. They are admirable." If lofty and a bit misplaced, he thought silently, amicably. He didn't want to just bolt as soon as Osprey arrived, though, so he lingered a moment longer. He would dismiss himself shortly, if he wasn't pushed off sooner, that is.
Messages In This Thread
i am the stone that the builder refused - by Charon - May 04, 2015, 05:06 PM
RE: i am the stone that the builder refused - by Dante RIP - May 14, 2015, 09:00 AM