Horizon Ridge Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream
117 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Edy was using plenty of his lung capacity as well, though he was not heaving when they reached the general area of their destination. His tongue lolled out of his mouth, and he turned to Pied as she spoke. “If you hit ten,” he replied, “You can name the whole lot of sequoias after yourself.” And if anybody hit fifteen, Edy figured they would just rename the whole earth. Kennedy knew he would be turning five later this year, and he wondered what sort of celebration, if any, he would have. He was not much for fanfare, so he would probably keep the whole thing to himself anyway.

As his breathing slowed, he began to peer at the various trees, looking for one that might suit Pied. He figured it would probably have to represent her in some regard, and considering her coloration was her most defining physical feature, he wondered if they could find one with some kind of crazy pattern on it. Edy shifted on his feet, waiting for Pied in case she needed a little bit longer to catch her breath.
Messages In This Thread
Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Pied - February 25, 2014, 10:09 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Kennedy - February 26, 2014, 06:59 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Pied - February 26, 2014, 07:13 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Kennedy - February 26, 2014, 07:24 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Pied - February 26, 2014, 08:10 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Kennedy - February 26, 2014, 10:35 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Pied - February 28, 2014, 03:36 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Kennedy - March 01, 2014, 02:58 PM