Redhawk Caldera gave her my heart but she took my soul.
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
Things in Elwood's world had been returned to relative normalcy. Finley had ceased her wandering for the time being and was no longer feeling ill -- in fact, she was the exact opposite of sick. Her appetite had come back in full force, and Elwood had taken to providing her with fresh catches each day in order to avoid depleting the nearby caches. Their relationship was still far from average, but he was happy with the status quo.

He had just finished a rather boring patrol of the borders and decided that he would hunt down a meal for Finley. Before he could properly track anything, however, he came across her scent; and of course, he had to follow it. He snuffled along with his nose to the ground for a short while, and then paused and pricked his ears. There was a churning sound ahead, and as he crept closer, he was rewarded with a view of his lady lover's bum as she dug at the earth with her forepaws.

"Where do you think you're going?" he asked, coming to a halt next to her and peering down into the little hole she had created. If she continued with such ferocity, it wouldn't be long before she came out on the other side of the earth.
Messages In This Thread
gave her my heart but she took my soul. - by Finley - May 14, 2015, 07:31 PM
RE: gave her my heart but she took my soul. - by Elwood - May 15, 2015, 06:46 PM