Blacktail Deer Plateau And it is sailing to the middle of the sea
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
He too cast one final glance upwards before leading the way out of firing range, shaking his head at her question. "I don't think it is much interested in friendship. Bouncing things off my skull seems much more entertaining." He couldn't really blame the creature, annoying as it was. For the squirrel, tormenting him was likely the height of hilarity. The big dumb wolf couldn't even get the fleet creature back. "I think it's aim is improving with the practice, too."

He was glad he had not bothered her, though he couldn't help but wonder what she had been thinking about. She wasn't the easiest wolf to read, and though Dante didn't make a habit of over analyzing others (one of few things he refrained from analyzing), he liked to know how the thoughts of his friends ran. A bit of a double standard since he so rarely disclosed his own, and never fully.

Her final question was one he wasn't sure how to answer, mostly because things had been so quiet lately. He thought for a moment as they walked, then paused by a tree to get an itch that plagued his shoulder in a spot too far to reach. As he did so, he decided on what news to share. "Not much, to be honest. But that may be a good thing. I have been thinking.. I will use this quiet time as a chance to get back to training." He paused in scratching to look at her. "I am no longer ashamed for what happened with Koda, but it is not something I wish to be repeated if I can avoid it."
Messages In This Thread
And it is sailing to the middle of the sea - by Osprey - April 26, 2015, 08:15 AM
RE: And it is sailing to the middle of the sea - by Dante RIP - May 16, 2015, 02:02 AM