Redhawk Caldera Peel off her face and frantically chew her eyes [m]
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Fox refused to make eye-contact with Peregrine, sans the one sentence she had spoken to him back at the scene. She worried that, if she did manage to catch his gaze, she would rip his head off, just as he had done with his hellspawn. The apologies he murmured were ignored, often met with a low warning growl, and Fox was almost unwilling to let him anywhere near their precious children. He had brought danger to their home, and that would never be forgotten.

When Fox noticed that Perry was skulking off, she commanded Dove and Magpie to watch over the pups, loathe to leave them but knowing that this would be her first chance to rip Perry a new one. She stayed far enough behind so he wouldn't notice her, and when he stopped to stare at the body, she felt her blood boil. Was he mourning her? That baby-killing bitch didn't deserve such things. She didn't deserve anything. The fact that her head was gone meant nothing to her, except that she would have liked to place it on their borders as a reminder that trespassers would no longer be tolerated. In all likelihood, a scavenger had run off with it.

"What the fuck were you thinking? You knew that she hated me. You knew that she resented our family. And still you brought her here. You endangered the lives of our children. You nearly got one of them killed. Who knows what kinds of problems she’ll have with her throat? We don’t even have a proper fucking medic. And if you think for one second I trust any wolf outside this pack to touch my daughter, you are wrong. Fuck, I don’t even trust you." The words were like venom, spilling out of her mouth quicker than she could comprehend.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)