Redhawk Caldera Peel off her face and frantically chew her eyes [m]
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Seriously, how did you guess?

"You’re not fit to be a leader, let alone an Alpha." The words "how could you do this?" echoed in Fox's head over and over again. "I don’t even know if you’re fit to be a part of this pack, but I won’t allow your asinine actions to turn our children into whatever that thing became." She seethed as she gazed at the headless body. Fox wouldn't let Peregrine's actions tear their family apart, no matter how much she loathed to look at him. They were bound for life, whether they liked it or not. He would have to be punished. (As if murdering his own daughter—and almost murdering the other—wasn't enough.)

"We have to get rid of the evidence. You know what a shitstorm this will cause if Blacktail Deer Plateau finds out." Politics were so drab, but the last thing they needed was an entire pack up their asses. "And I don’t mean bury her. There can't be any trace." And if anybody came looking for Junior, they would feign ignorance. She had never been here. And there was no way anybody could prove them wrong.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)