Horizon Ridge Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream
117 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Kennedy did not know exactly what they were looking for, though he had a vague idea. A tree, of course. And one that represented Pied's birthday on some level. He had no clue what that would look like. Before he had a chance to voice his thoughts, Pied was wandering off in some other direction, apparently awed by something or another. Kennedy followed her with interest, allowing her to take back the lead. He thought to speak, but she seemed so drawn by whatever it was, he felt it would be an intrusion.

As they drew closer, Edy too began to smell the sweet scent of the tree. It was a lovely thing, and its appearance was just as wonderful. It looked as if the tree had its toes hanging over the edge of the ridge, and Kennedy wondered how it was able to grow there at all. An oddity indeed, just like Pied's strange coloration. “I haven’t a clue,” he replied, “Is it the one you want?”
Messages In This Thread
Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Pied - February 25, 2014, 10:09 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Kennedy - February 26, 2014, 06:59 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Pied - February 26, 2014, 07:13 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Kennedy - February 26, 2014, 07:24 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Pied - February 26, 2014, 08:10 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Kennedy - February 26, 2014, 10:35 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Pied - February 28, 2014, 03:36 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Kennedy - March 02, 2014, 01:40 AM