Redhawk Caldera Peel off her face and frantically chew her eyes [m]
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
"You won’t fucking leave," Fox shot back, angry that he would even consider such a thing. "You’re mine, and I’m yours. Our kids need you more than I care to think about. If you leave, they’ll end up just like her," she spat, glaring at the ripped-apart carcass at their feet. The last thing Fox needed was more psychotic children running around trying to kill her offspring. She was convinced that Wildfire, Nightjar, and Raven would grow into well-adjusted adults, despite their circumstances. Fox would not allow her children to become anything like Perry's older children. Their family would stick together like some goddamn glue.

"And you bet your ass nobody will ever know. There’s going to be some big changes around here, starting with ‘guests.’ And by that, I mean that term is no longer valid. If a wolf is here, they’re either a trespasser or a member of our family." She meant "family" in the loose sense of the word. Those wolves who belonged to Redhawk Caldera were her family. She let that sink in for a moment, and then she marched toward the body and began to consume it. The bones would be brought back for her children to play with as toys. Everything else would go toward making their bodies stronger.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)