Blacktail Deer Plateau They used to sing about the birds and the bees
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
"Thank you, I feel flattered," Osprey said, averting her gaze and pretending to blush. But to be true - she was glad that Peregrine, who had chosen a more traditional family model, had said this. That he was not judging her because she had no mate and... no children, even though time was not waiting and next year she would be five years old already.

"It really did," she nodded in agreement, taking a path that led them away from the plateau. She doubted that, if anyone caught her here talking with her brother, they would make a fuss, but for very selfish reasons she wanted to keep him all to herself this time. "We will. I like to think that we will outlive all the packs, mates, lovers and whatever else there is in this world. Just think - us all old and not very sane, but making fun of everyone, pretending to be just a wee bit more weird than we really were," she smiled.

ooc: we can continue this thread or - we can fade this one out and have a newer one, where Osprey comes for a visit in Caldera? 
Messages In This Thread
RE: They used to sing about the birds and the bees - by Osprey - May 17, 2015, 12:56 PM