Redhawk Caldera Peel off her face and frantically chew her eyes [m]
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
"Of course I want you to fucking help," she fumed between bites. "You made this mess." Maybe, just maybe, there would come a day when Fox didn't loathe his thoughtless actions. Until then, he would remain at the bottom of the totem pole, relegated to being a breeding machine and bringing her meals. And he could forget about having any freedoms. No longer would Peregrine be allowed to slink off to meet up with whatever male lovers he had. Fox would not allow him to get close to anybody outside of their pack and family.

She continued to scarf down the remains of her mate's former daughter until it was nothing more than a pile of larger bones. These, she would bring back to her children to feast upon. Anybody who objected would be thrown out of the way. But before that, there was one more thing. "I hope you’re good at acting. We cannot allow the kids to know that there is unrest between us. We will continue as we always have, but know that you are no longer a leader here. In fact, you’re below everybody. And rest assured that I will put you back in your place if you even attempt to rise up." Fox paused, letting that sink in for a moment.

"This is between us. Understood?"
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)