Horizon Ridge Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream
Avatar by <a href="http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=1084">Zyn</a>
476 Posts
Ooc —
Kennedy didn't know but Pied supposed she didn't need to know what kind it was if they were just going to rename it anyway. "Yes, please," she answered his question enthusiastically, giving him a sideways glance and a smile. "If I was more narcissistic—because, let's face it, naming a tree after myself is narc enough—I would call this little spot Pied's Precipice or something poetic like that."

She crept closer amongst the exposed roots, seating herself just a few inches from the ledge. Motioning for Kennedy to join her, she said, "Now this is a view. I love that you can see the ocean from the other side of the ridge but this... this is just as beautiful in its own way," Pied remarked, her two-toned eyes scanning the panorama. "It'll be a sea of green in the spring."

Licking her lips, she faced him again and asked, "So what should I call her?" Because the three was, if anything, a female. "Just Pied's Tree or something simple like that? Pied's Birthday Tree, perhaps? I don't think I like the idea of naming it after myself specifically. I'm not that into myself," she repeated, wrinkling her nose with a small laugh.
Messages In This Thread
Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Pied - February 25, 2014, 10:09 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Kennedy - February 26, 2014, 06:59 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Pied - February 26, 2014, 07:13 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Kennedy - February 26, 2014, 07:24 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Pied - February 26, 2014, 08:10 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Kennedy - February 26, 2014, 10:35 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Pied - February 28, 2014, 03:36 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Pied - March 02, 2014, 12:48 PM