Horizon Ridge glamourous indie rock and roll!
Avatar by <a href="http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=1084">Zyn</a>
476 Posts
Ooc —
I'm editing this to be archived, since Noah's been removed...

Although Pied didn't expected Inkenoah's mention of Akhlut, she was actually relieved not to have to relive the gory tale in too much detail. "A killer whale literally threw itself onto the beach and tried to have a go at me. Its teeth missed me, luckily, but it gave me a good beating with its fat head." Her lips tightened over her teeth at the memory of the brutality rendered by that enormous beast's equally enormous skull.

Inkenoah did her best to answer the Gamma's question and Pied did feel a little relieved to hear that her pack mate barely noticed it. She was about to ask how it had come about but, since the other she-wolf hadn't volunteered the information, something stayed her tongue. Besides, she didn't want to say or do something that flustered Inkenoah even more than she already was by default.

Then, rather counterproductively, Pied remarked, "So, you and Akhlut talked about me? All good things, I hope." She meant it entirely as a good-natured joke, yet even as the words left her tongue, she realized she might make Inkenoah feel put on the spot. "Just kidding," she added quickly. "What do you think of him?" she then wondered.

Despite her best efforts, Inkenoah never seemed entirely comfortable with the conversation. Pied persisted for as long as felt was polite, then softly excused herself, citing exhaustion and her injuries as her reason for departing. She then resumed her earlier perch, relaxing in the sunlight once again and pondering their strangely stilted conversation. Hopefully next time would be better.
Messages In This Thread
glamourous indie rock and roll! - by Inkenoah - February 26, 2014, 07:51 PM
RE: glamourous indie rock and roll! - by Pied - February 26, 2014, 08:06 PM
RE: glamourous indie rock and roll! - by Inkenoah - February 26, 2014, 08:39 PM
RE: glamourous indie rock and roll! - by Pied - February 26, 2014, 09:11 PM
RE: glamourous indie rock and roll! - by Inkenoah - February 26, 2014, 09:36 PM
RE: glamourous indie rock and roll! - by Pied - February 26, 2014, 09:43 PM
RE: glamourous indie rock and roll! - by Inkenoah - February 28, 2014, 06:51 PM
RE: glamourous indie rock and roll! - by Pied - March 02, 2014, 01:05 PM