Horizon Ridge Back to the wild
Avatar by <a href="http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=1084">Zyn</a>
476 Posts
Ooc —
I'm editing a conclusion so this can be archived (Bambi was removed).

Although Pied understood that some wolves didn't pledge loyalty for life, she was still glad to hear that Bambi had every intention of sticking around a while. "That shouldn't be too hard, I don't think. Do you have any particular skills that will make you stand out? Well," she added before the other she-wolf could possibly reply, "I'm sure you do, actually. The real question is: what are they?"

But Bambi had another question first, one which Pied was happy to answer. "Oh, yes. I'm almost two and I could go into season any time now." She smiled, though it faltered slightly as she added, "There's a chance that my injuries may complicate matters—from conceiving to carrying to term—but I'm not going to let that stop us from trying," she finished determinedly.

The two she-wolves touched briefly on the subject of pregnancy and puppies before they returned to the topic of Bambi's skills. Over the span of the next hour, they chatted, the conversation coming easily. When it eventually drew to a close, Pied felt like she'd made a solid new friend and looked forward to meeting with Bambi again. Of course, she had no way of knowing that neither of them would be part of Horizon Ridge much longer.
Messages In This Thread
Back to the wild - by Pied - February 13, 2014, 06:24 PM
RE: Back to the wild - by Bambi - February 17, 2014, 12:24 AM
RE: Back to the wild - by Pied - February 17, 2014, 12:54 PM
RE: Back to the wild - by Bambi - February 17, 2014, 01:25 PM
RE: Back to the wild - by Pied - February 17, 2014, 09:13 PM
RE: Back to the wild - by Bambi - February 17, 2014, 11:26 PM
RE: Back to the wild - by Pied - February 18, 2014, 09:53 AM
RE: Back to the wild - by Bambi - February 27, 2014, 08:57 PM
RE: Back to the wild - by Pied - March 01, 2014, 05:38 PM
RE: Back to the wild - by Bambi - March 01, 2014, 05:54 PM
RE: Back to the wild - by Pied - March 02, 2014, 01:09 PM