Redhawk Caldera I love the smell of napalm in the morning
143 Posts
Ooc —
Tiger watched as the cub came toward her, head lowered and all, and waved her own tail happily. The last time she'd seen her, Wildfire had obviously been worse for wear and bleeding. With that all cleaned up, the girl looked great. Tiger thought the girls spirit was to thank for that, moreso than her healing abilities... but whatever it was, she was glad. Wildfire nodded, and Tiger glanced to the herbs when the girl did, registering her question.

"I dipped each of these herbs in honey," she begins, walking Wildfire through it. "I'm not sure how the inside of your throat feels, but I know honey soothes the throat and helps make these guys easier to swallow, since honey is so sweet." Honey she had learned about when she was younger; this her own mother had taught her, since it was so basic. She nudged the marigold covered in honey to Wildfire first. "Marigold," she explains, "Helps reduce inflammation and helps your wounds heal. It's also supposed to help soreness." She thinks the last bit is worth mentioning, because she was sure that her throat hurt all around. She then pushed coltsfoot toward her, which had taken a bit longer to find, also covered in honey. "Coltsfoot is good for throat irritation. If your throat is dry and achey, this should do the trick... It helps sore throats, too, and is good for coughs also." Her own tail gave a little wave, and she slid onto her belly. She'd given the girl more than an earful, and would be happy to repeat herself. But first, and most important, Wildfire needed to take them.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I love the smell of napalm in the morning - by Tiger - May 18, 2015, 11:43 AM