Redhawk Caldera I love the smell of napalm in the morning
143 Posts
Ooc —
Wildfire consumed it all, all without vomiting. The thought that she might vomit hadn't occurred to Tiger, who would've likely vomited with her she had such a weak stomach with those things. Blood and gore, fine. Vomit? Hell naw. Tiger smiled back at the girl, and lingered at her side for a while. She wanted to see what effect the plans would take on the fiery girl, and if she'd feel better for them. "So if these plants help you feel better, which they should, you still need to be very, very careful. It's working its magic, but try not to yell even when your throat isn't sore for a week or two. With the stuff I bring, your throat should hopefully feel better by the day." Her tail thumped against the ground.

Tiger turned to her own side and rolled onto her back, satisfying a sudden itch there, before going onto her side, too. She'd be happy to hang out here 'til Wifi felt even remotely better, wanting to keep with her all the while.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I love the smell of napalm in the morning - by Tiger - May 18, 2015, 12:56 PM