Blacktail Deer Plateau i am the stone that the builder refused
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
"No, problem, sir!" Osprey saluted. Though Charon was her friend, he was a stranger and would technically be a trespasser in the plateau, therefore keeping a watchful eye at him was just as important for the safety of the kids and adults here, as for his own health and well-being. She would not to see him torn apart by someone, who mistakened him for a thief or a potential killer, and at the same time Osprey knew that she would not hesitate to do that herself, if he so as much endandered anyone here.

When Dante was gone, she cast a cheerful glance at her buddy: "So, my dear knight friend - let's enter my realm. And keep by my side and don't get lost, the forest is a magical a bit, it likes to play tricks on those, who are not careful." Plateau was indeed a place of mystery, wonders and hidden surprises and, as she warned Charon, she thought, how very well Dante's tale fit in this place. Of course, deceitful birds aside. "I am much better, thank you," she said, when they began walking and feeling grateful that the boy had chosen this time to visit her and not before. She did not want to go in details of hows and whys about childbirth, while having no mate.

"I believe that your coming here will do me a lot good too," she gave him a fond look, she was really happy to have him. "How is life in the bay - what new have you learned - tell me everything important there is to know."
Messages In This Thread
i am the stone that the builder refused - by Charon - May 04, 2015, 05:06 PM
RE: i am the stone that the builder refused - by Osprey - May 18, 2015, 04:22 PM