Blacktail Deer Plateau And it is sailing to the middle of the sea
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
"Well, I am no use in sparring and solo hunting is not my deal, when the large beasts are in question," Osprey was musing loudly, trying to figure, how she could possibly help Dante in achieving his goals, and coming to the sad conclusion that aside from being "brains on feet" she was no use to him at all. Story-telling or being clever with words or roleplaying could not save your life or aid you in the battle in any way, though... it was not such a bad idea to have leadership challenges play out as a battle of wits.

"I could teach you, however, how to run for your life and scream your lungs out?" she humoured, attempting to turn her own weakness and inability to fight, in a bonus. "Just think - if you could scare the wits out of your enemy by making a horrible noise. They would be dumbfounded or confused in the beginning at least."
Messages In This Thread
And it is sailing to the middle of the sea - by Osprey - April 26, 2015, 08:15 AM
RE: And it is sailing to the middle of the sea - by Osprey - May 18, 2015, 04:49 PM