Redtail Rise Paper Boats
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Continuing on his way, lost in the thought of scattered scenarios, Reek paced the border with his nose pressed to the dirt in a hollow attempt to put his worry to rest. Nothing.  The scent of his alpha had already grown stale.  Reek began to wonder if the sisters would ever return... What would be the fate of the Rise?  At this point, Reek had grown far too attached to just let it go and move on.  No, Reek and Arion's temporary positions would have to become permanent.  However, the raggedy wolf hoped it would never come to that.

Arion approached from behind, and Reek pulled his nose from the dirt to face him.  "Nothing," said Reek, confirming Arion's worries.  "Not a damn trace."  It seemed Arion shared the same suspicions on the matter, and rightly so... It was only a matter of time before the whole pack began to panic.  "You're right, something's seriously fucky here Arion," he continued with a hushed voice.  The last thing Reek wanted was a pack-mate to overhear and launch into a panic.

"I've got a few ideas, but, they're pretty hazy at best.  Remember Junior's outburst when I came back from the Caldera?  I haven't seen her since.  What if she went to confront the bastard that did this, about what happened there?" Reek motioned to the now scabbed over gash across his muzzle.  The wolf that inflicted it was obviously prone to violence over damaged pride. Who's to say he wouldn't turn that anger on his own daughters. "I may have, er, said some things... gotten the caldera all riled up.  What if they came for them?  Arion... I think they're trying to fuck with me.  Fuck with us, and it's all my fault."
Messages In This Thread
Paper Boats - by Reek - May 18, 2015, 10:02 PM
RE: Paper Boats - by Arion - May 19, 2015, 01:19 AM
RE: Paper Boats - by Reek - May 19, 2015, 09:48 AM
RE: Paper Boats - by Arion - May 22, 2015, 09:09 AM
RE: Paper Boats - by Reek - May 22, 2015, 01:53 PM
RE: Paper Boats - by Arion - May 24, 2015, 12:01 AM
RE: Paper Boats - by Reek - May 28, 2015, 03:02 PM
RE: Paper Boats - by Arion - May 29, 2015, 04:12 AM
RE: Paper Boats - by Reek - May 29, 2015, 08:56 PM
RE: Paper Boats - by Arion - June 01, 2015, 02:56 AM
RE: Paper Boats - by Reek - June 12, 2015, 12:40 PM