Redtail Rise knock knock
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
The raggedy wolf couldn't help but crack a smile when Pantaleimon let slip that he, possibly, should have followed Reek out of Ankyra Sound along with Wynter.  Despite the urge to shout 'well duh,' at his friend, Reek refrained.  If Pant's was happy, he was happy too.  However, a part of Reek did wish that Pants would have followed him into freedom instead of going to Redhawk Caldera.  With the decision to go their separate ways, Reek had lost his best-friend, his brother, to a group he now deemed less than desirable.  

However, his statement was quickly redacted in typical Pantaleimon fashion.  Although Reek wasn't one of those everything happens for a reason types, perhaps the random string of events and misfortune that the two faced, led them to the best possible outcome.  If Pant's had tagged along, who knows if Reek would have grown so close to Wynter.  Maybe their mateship would have never become official.

Pantaleimon went on to describe his alpha as a gentle man, and thanked Reek for his actions.  "Gentle... is the last word I'd use to describe him," Reek mused from behind a quick and awkward chuckle.  As long as the guy was nice to Pantaleimon, that was all that mattered.  "The pup, on the other-hand was as good as gold.  Sweet little thing... Wildfire or something.  All I know is she was red... and swollen."

"But that's unimportant," stated Reek as he tried to change the subject.  "I should probably tell you the reason I came to Redhawk Caldera to see you.  I, er, wanted to bring you news."  Reek paused to think of how to condense everything that had happened to him since Ankyra into a short snippet, and decided that doing that would be next to impossible.  Instead, he decided to divulge only the important details.  "You remember Wyn? We— we, uh, tied the knot a couple weeks ago.  We're planning to start a family, here... at the Rise!"
Messages In This Thread
knock knock - by Pantaleimon - May 14, 2015, 01:35 PM
RE: knock knock - by Reek - May 16, 2015, 08:11 AM
RE: knock knock - by Pantaleimon - May 17, 2015, 01:37 PM
RE: knock knock - by Reek - May 17, 2015, 09:02 PM
RE: knock knock - by Pantaleimon - May 19, 2015, 05:24 AM
RE: knock knock - by Reek - May 19, 2015, 03:59 PM
RE: knock knock - by Pantaleimon - May 22, 2015, 09:46 AM
RE: knock knock - by Reek - May 22, 2015, 03:09 PM
RE: knock knock - by Pantaleimon - May 25, 2015, 07:19 AM
RE: knock knock - by Reek - May 28, 2015, 01:27 PM
RE: knock knock - by Pantaleimon - June 01, 2015, 03:18 PM