Blacktail Deer Plateau You got a perfect one
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Bleh, sorry for the wait. I've been bad about replying to things lately!

She waited and waited, but for a little while, nobody answered her call. Trying not to let it bother her, the Redtail waited some more, and was just on the verge of turning and leaving when Dante of all wolves arrived. She hadn't expected him, but was just as happy to see him as she would've been had Blue Willow been the one to greet her.

"Hi, Dante!" she said cheerfully, pressing her tail and ears down deferentially and respectfully. The two wolves had their differences and had clashed over them in the past, but the damage was never permanent, and even when she disagreed with his decisions, Saena respected him. He was the Alpha her father had once been, the Alpha Peregrine ceased to be the moment he brought Fox on board. The perfect Alpha for the plateau, truly. She could think of no one better, her own previous aspirations aside.

Even though he was perfect for it, he was changed from when she last saw him. His injuries were healing well, but were still very evident. "Oh my god," she gasped with concern knitting her brows together, "what happened to you?" She knew it wasn't necessarily her business, but Dante was like family. Whoever or whatever had inflicted this injuries had done them with the intent to harm, and that shook Saena to the core.

"Actually, I stopped by to break the news. I founded a pack!" Saena was giddy about this, as evidenced by her shaky, elated tone and the back and forth switching of her tail stub. "It's north of here, on a little ridge not too far from the coast. We called it Redtail Rise because there are loads of hawks there. Oh, and Junior came back!" Junior's story was sadder than Saena wanted to admit in detail, so she just said, "I guess things weren't working for her where she was."
Messages In This Thread
You got a perfect one - by Saēna - April 30, 2015, 08:26 PM
RE: You got a perfect one - by Dante RIP - May 07, 2015, 07:40 PM
RE: You got a perfect one - by Saēna - May 19, 2015, 04:49 PM
RE: You got a perfect one - by Dante RIP - May 23, 2015, 02:46 AM
RE: You got a perfect one - by Saēna - May 24, 2015, 10:16 AM
RE: You got a perfect one - by Dante RIP - May 27, 2015, 11:46 AM
RE: You got a perfect one - by Saēna - June 05, 2015, 09:43 PM
RE: You got a perfect one - by Dante RIP - June 09, 2015, 09:28 PM
RE: You got a perfect one - by Saēna - June 11, 2015, 02:53 PM
RE: You got a perfect one - by Dante RIP - June 14, 2015, 02:16 PM
RE: You got a perfect one - by Saēna - June 15, 2015, 12:22 AM