Mount Apikuni she had nowhere else to go
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
To say Jinx was naive and childish would be a grievous insult to the Kesuk, despite the truth of it. She didn't understand how Clarice had embodied the Mother Bear, and sought Lecter's wisdom on the subject. When he stopped dead in the snow and turned to her, she felt a heat welling in her belly, a constant feature whenever she thought of he who she so desperately craved. He didn't supply an answer in plain words, but he would not have been Lecter if he did that.

He suggested a change in Clarice. Jinx hadn't outright noticed it, but having her attention brought specifically to it pointed out something different about Lecter's daughter. Something she would not have noticed had Fox not pointed out her own condition. That Clarice should be pregnant would disconcert Jinx greatly should she find out the nature of the pregnancy, but on its own, it wasn't alarming.

"I would have expected Sos to go to her for such a thing," Jinx admitted, letting on her belief that any children Clarice bore would be as black and twisted as their mother. She didn't think Atka could have anything to do with the children. She didn't cotton on to Lecter's role in it, nor his suspicions when he asked if the Goddess had been to visit her, and so her answer rung of truth.

"She came to me through Clarice, when I doubted myself. She told me that nothing is lost." She pondered this still, unsure if she could trust the white Bear Goddess. "Sos also came to me. He wants sacrifice, and I am to orchestrate it." She did not tell Lecter that she had come to understand Sos' desire for the sacrifice to consist of their helpless children. Taking a step nearer him, for at all times she yearned his nearness, Jinx concluded her thoughts with a softly spoken, "why do you ask?"
Messages In This Thread
she had nowhere else to go - by Lecter - February 24, 2014, 06:38 PM
RE: she had nowhere else to go - by Jinx - February 24, 2014, 09:48 PM
RE: she had nowhere else to go - by Lecter - March 01, 2014, 05:34 PM
RE: she had nowhere else to go - by Jinx - March 03, 2014, 02:53 PM
RE: she had nowhere else to go - by Lecter - March 03, 2014, 03:14 PM
RE: she had nowhere else to go - by Jinx - March 05, 2014, 11:35 AM
RE: she had nowhere else to go - by Lecter - March 08, 2014, 11:23 PM
RE: she had nowhere else to go - by Jinx - March 14, 2014, 10:43 AM
RE: she had nowhere else to go - by Lecter - March 18, 2014, 12:04 PM
RE: she had nowhere else to go - by Jinx - March 19, 2014, 11:30 AM
RE: she had nowhere else to go - by Lecter - March 23, 2014, 04:24 PM