You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
uncurbed, unreined, and riderless
327 Posts
Ooc — Em
Bit of papa power play <3 @June

Although it was not exactly a first outing, this warm spring-summer morning Papa had let them loose into the ‘back garden’. With strict instructions not to stray from his sight, FitzDutiful had splayed himself in front of the entrance to the den to wait for the inevitable – IE them straying from his sight.

Mason padded forward from his father’s breast, feeling trepidation and excitement in equal parts. His mottled white and grey fur lifted in a wicked mountain breeze, until he looked like a ruffled cotton bud with dirty splotches here and there. Mason lifted his nose to the wind, took a deep breath, then sneezed violently as the scents tickled his nostrils.

As suddenly as it had arrived, the breeze left, and the puppies were left in a still void of sunshine which danced along the ground in dapples of light. Mason turned, eyes bright and smile wide, to gaze at his little sister. “Joo… Wha May-May do?” cooed the boy gently. He had not yet mastered the word ‘look’ and so instead he danced a little jig on top of the sun-drenched earth, feeling the rays warm his body through. Leaves danced on the trees
nearby, joining in his thrill.
Messages In This Thread
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine - by Mason - May 21, 2015, 03:41 AM
RE: You are my sunshine, my only sunshine - by June - May 27, 2015, 08:35 AM
RE: You are my sunshine, my only sunshine - by Mason - June 09, 2015, 07:12 AM
RE: You are my sunshine, my only sunshine - by June - June 17, 2015, 07:17 AM
RE: You are my sunshine, my only sunshine - by Mason - June 24, 2015, 08:43 AM
RE: You are my sunshine, my only sunshine - by June - June 26, 2015, 07:39 AM
RE: You are my sunshine, my only sunshine - by Mason - July 02, 2015, 03:21 AM
RE: You are my sunshine, my only sunshine - by June - July 21, 2015, 07:48 AM
RE: You are my sunshine, my only sunshine - by Mason - August 10, 2015, 01:42 PM
RE: You are my sunshine, my only sunshine - by June - August 25, 2015, 03:06 AM