Blacktail Deer Plateau And it is sailing to the middle of the sea
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
He was surprised by her admittance that sparring wasn't something she was skilled in, though he wasn't sure why he had assumed differently. They had never spoken on the subject, but with her frequent travels he guessed he had assumed. He was in no way bothered that her talents lay in other areas, but it did a bit to cement his own desire to once more pick up the skill. They needed to be able to defend themselves should something happen, and he wasn't sure how much the others knew either.

"Throw them off their guard. I like it." Realistically he didn't know if a seasoned fighter would be much taken about, but it was a fun thought. Shock them into giving a moment's advantage. And knowing when to bail was a useful skill, so long as the fight wasn't on their ground. If a threat came to the plateau, though, he had little doubts that he would stand between until it was gone or he was. Not a cheering thought.

"I may have to take you up on that. I can't refuse a new skill, after all." Besides, usually such offers came with a little fun, and it had been a while since the two of them had done so. So much had happened since their last adventure.
Messages In This Thread
And it is sailing to the middle of the sea - by Osprey - April 26, 2015, 08:15 AM
RE: And it is sailing to the middle of the sea - by Dante RIP - May 21, 2015, 09:24 AM