I'll take care of the rest
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
thanks for starting! and don't mind suspicious/grumpy fox.

A barely-familiar scent licked at Fox's nose, and she licked her lips in response to it. She could not place it, though she knew that she knew it. She became curious, especially considering she was quite familiar with all of her followers (or so she thought). The yearling followed the trail diligently to its source, nose stuck to the ground and feet taking her at a swift trot. A single fiery red pelt continued toward the outskirts of the creek until she found what she had been looking for.

She did know of him. The near-black creature had approached her shortly after her first spar with Jinx and had been concerned for her head-wound. His name escaped her, but his appearance coupled with scent brought the memory back. But why had she not seen him since then? He had clearly been one with the creek when Lethe had been around, but he did not carry the mingled scents of his packmates as strongly now. Fox could only assume one thing: “Did you abandon us?” she asked, her tone on the edge of being stern. The last thing she needed was a deserter among their ranks.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
I'll take care of the rest - by Hecarim - March 03, 2014, 03:18 PM
RE: I'll take care of the rest - by RIP Fox - March 03, 2014, 06:32 PM
RE: I'll take care of the rest - by Hecarim - March 04, 2014, 04:21 PM
RE: I'll take care of the rest - by RIP Fox - March 04, 2014, 06:33 PM
RE: I'll take care of the rest - by Hecarim - March 10, 2014, 06:35 PM
RE: I'll take care of the rest - by RIP Fox - March 11, 2014, 06:20 PM
RE: I'll take care of the rest - by Hecarim - March 12, 2014, 07:23 PM
RE: I'll take care of the rest - by RIP Fox - March 13, 2014, 11:43 AM