Redtail Rise burn like a fire inside
102 Posts
Ooc —
Not at all! Thank you for joining! <3

There was a small lapse of time between when Mercury's howl had pierced the air to the arrival of one of the pack's members. At first, his heart beat stuttered with an irregular beat at the possibility of it being Gunnar, grasped tightly with breathless hope. Hope that was quickly smashed against the wall when the tyrant's sharp eyes of imperial green took in the figure of the other male as he approached, his posture eluding his dominance at every pore. This was recognized by the young bastard and he lowered his head to show that he accepted the show of rank, despite not being apart of his pack. Still, he could not help but wonder what had lured Gunnar to follow the scraggly male before him. Shorter than Mercury himself, thus shorter than Gunnar, of whom Mercury had always had height on. Where Gunnar was a tank, broad and brutish it was Mercury who was svelte, better for speed and for travel. 

Mercury's eyes rose only slightly when the male snarled at him, asking him what he wanted in what Mercury considered to be the most undiplomatic greeting he'd ever heard. He'd had a more diplomatic greeting from the Northmen, which was something for the Vikings were not known for being all that hospitable. In fact, it was their feral and savagery that they were best known for: nothing short of heathens. Despite his disgruntled feeling, Mercury was determined to play the silver-tongue, or at the very last be pleasant. “I just want to talk,” Mercury offered his intentions, figuring it was better to answer his question first before offering any sort of explanation. “I had scented my brother on your border markings, perhaps you know him? His name is Gunnar. I don't have to speak with him, but I would like to know more about your pack, sir, and if...maybe you may have room for me. I don't expect to be let in on word of faith, I have many talents I could offer you and yours.” It was a... start to making his case.

Mercury wasn't even sure that Gunnar would want him here, but he desired to be with family and  the wound of betrayal ran too deep and was too raw yet for him to return to the Bay other than to visit, should his mother even want to see him after everything he'd done and said.
Messages In This Thread
burn like a fire inside - by Mercury - May 22, 2015, 01:42 PM
RE: burn like a fire inside - by Reek - May 22, 2015, 02:34 PM
RE: burn like a fire inside - by Mercury - May 22, 2015, 02:58 PM
RE: burn like a fire inside - by Reek - May 22, 2015, 03:48 PM
RE: burn like a fire inside - by Mercury - May 22, 2015, 05:23 PM
RE: burn like a fire inside - by Reek - May 22, 2015, 09:26 PM
RE: burn like a fire inside - by Arion - May 23, 2015, 04:46 AM
RE: burn like a fire inside - by Mercury - May 23, 2015, 06:17 AM
RE: burn like a fire inside - by Reek - May 23, 2015, 09:20 AM
RE: burn like a fire inside - by Mercury - May 23, 2015, 12:48 PM