Redtail Rise burn like a fire inside
102 Posts
Ooc —
Mercury could feel the older male's gaze, as if it were a tangible, physical weight placed upon him, bearing down upon his shoulders. He would not break under the weight. He had survived much worse than the assessment of a stranger, surely, this he could endure and would pass. It had never occurred to Mercury that he might not be believed β€” though it would, perhaps, not surprise him considering he and Gunnar looked literally nothing alike β€” as being Gunnar's brother. After all, who in their right mind would make such a wild claim? Especially when the chances of getting away with such a falsity was next to impossible. The scraggly looking male introduced the pack. Redtail Rise. This was his first time hearing of it, but he took little stock in his own memories. After all, everything was fluid β€” an ebb and flow not unlike the tide of the ocean. Regimes rose and fell everyday, and in all honesty whether the pack was new or old meant little to Mercury. A pack was a pack.

β€œNo,” Mercury declined when the offer was made to take a message to Gunnar. β€œThere is much to tell him but he should hear of my adventures from me, personally, and me him.” Besides, he did not like the idea of a complete stranger knowing just how dysfunctional his family was. Lodbrok (or DiSarinno, in Mercury's case, having denounced his Lodbrok title and his Viking name) business was to stay strictly within the family. He would not intentionally bring the type of harm to his mother that giving out confidential information away so easily. β€œI will do whatever you ask of me, whatever it takes.” Mercury vowed, ears slicking to rest at half mast atop his skull. β€œI am a trained Warden, and I am particularly suited to being an Outrider.” His long legs and svelte form ensured he could move with speed to deliver messages or information. β€œI am practiced at being a Naturalist though that area could definitely use some more attention.” And Mercury was willing to learn.
Messages In This Thread
burn like a fire inside - by Mercury - May 22, 2015, 01:42 PM
RE: burn like a fire inside - by Reek - May 22, 2015, 02:34 PM
RE: burn like a fire inside - by Mercury - May 22, 2015, 02:58 PM
RE: burn like a fire inside - by Reek - May 22, 2015, 03:48 PM
RE: burn like a fire inside - by Mercury - May 22, 2015, 05:23 PM
RE: burn like a fire inside - by Reek - May 22, 2015, 09:26 PM
RE: burn like a fire inside - by Arion - May 23, 2015, 04:46 AM
RE: burn like a fire inside - by Mercury - May 23, 2015, 06:17 AM
RE: burn like a fire inside - by Reek - May 23, 2015, 09:20 AM
RE: burn like a fire inside - by Mercury - May 23, 2015, 12:48 PM