Blacktail Deer Plateau You got a perfect one
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
And there it was, the inevitable question. He did not shy from telling her the truth, though he did not wish to expound on details. "Koda. I finally confronted him about his mouth, but he wouldn't listen. We fought, and he left." The short tale, and glossing over a few points, but the story was there.

Her news was much more interesting in his opinion, and he was truly overjoyed to hear she had found a place to claim as her own. He had worried, for he couldn't help but draw that the last time he had bid goodbye to a young woman such as she, it had been to hear of her demise a short time later. Amelie's fate still haunted him a bit, and he feared history might repeat itself. Thankfully Saena had ensured her new start.

"That is great news! And a fitting name," he said with a smile, his eyes drawn to her own russet tail. He didn't share his other thought... Of course it would be birds. "Perhaps one day I could come see it?" Just the panorama, of course. He did not expect to be allowed within.

"Is she?" This was news to him, though perhaps he shouldn't have been surprised. She and Saena had been very close towards the end of her plateau days. What better reason to return than to aid her sister in her new pack? He assumed her mate had accompanied her, but did not ask. Such things he could hear from Junior herself if they met again. "That is good news also! I am glad she has a place she can belong. You two will be a credit, and if you need angthjng, we are here. You have any others yet?" He guessed she did (why would she not?) and was curious to hear of the type of Wolves she would surround herself with.
Messages In This Thread
You got a perfect one - by Saēna - April 30, 2015, 08:26 PM
RE: You got a perfect one - by Dante RIP - May 07, 2015, 07:40 PM
RE: You got a perfect one - by Saēna - May 19, 2015, 04:49 PM
RE: You got a perfect one - by Dante RIP - May 23, 2015, 02:46 AM
RE: You got a perfect one - by Saēna - May 24, 2015, 10:16 AM
RE: You got a perfect one - by Dante RIP - May 27, 2015, 11:46 AM
RE: You got a perfect one - by Saēna - June 05, 2015, 09:43 PM
RE: You got a perfect one - by Dante RIP - June 09, 2015, 09:28 PM
RE: You got a perfect one - by Saēna - June 11, 2015, 02:53 PM
RE: You got a perfect one - by Dante RIP - June 14, 2015, 02:16 PM
RE: You got a perfect one - by Saēna - June 15, 2015, 12:22 AM